Solo-Step is an overhead track and harness system designed to protect patients from falling during the rehabilitation
process while giving them the confidence they need to break through their barriers in a safe environment.
At Pack Physical Therapy,
our patients use the Solo-Step Fall Protection and Balance System during gait, balance, or strength training and experience a level of independence they’ve never felt before!
Here are some of the benefits patients experience:
- Eliminates the fear of falling down
- Gives patients a boost of confidence
- Allows patients to challenge themselves with advanced therapies
- Creates a safe environment for balance, strength, and gait training
- Builds Confidence
- 100% safety from any fall-related injuries
The Solo-Step are used with virtually any type of patient who is at risk of falling or just needs some extra confidence to reach their next milestone.
There are many different types of patients who benefit from using Solo-Step!
- Neurological disorders
- Balance disorders
- High-performance athletes
- Adaptive athletes
- Anyone at risk of falling
Come in an see what the system looks like and experience
a complimentary consultation today!
Let’s talk! Give us a call for a complimentary assessment. We will help you crush your health goals.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get the latest on news that can impact your health, our specials & new treatments,
news from our community partners that can save you dollars and generally make your life better – and more!