Choosing Pack Physical Therapy
Physical therapy is one of the best healthcare choices you can make. It’s a safe, affordable and effective way to manage your pain while providing you with long-lasting health benefits.
Why Our Treatment Works
Our physical therapists are experts in motion. Our clinicians undergo advanced training and pursue certifications, which give them the experience and education to provide you with the highest standard of care. You can be confident that their assessment and recommended treatment will help you recover, protect against future injury and allow you to reach your health goals.
Another great reason to choose our physical therapy is to avoid procedures like surgery or extensive imaging tests — including X-rays, MRIs and CT scans. This can save you money throughout your treatment.
A 2015 study proved initial treatment costs were 50% lower when patients were referred to physical therapy instead of an advanced imaging referral from their primary care consultation. These savings do add up. Over time, using physical therapy first resulted in 72% lower costs within the first year of a patient seeking care.
Your Personalized Treatment Plan
Our experts listen, set goals and create a treatment plan centered around your specific injury or pain to optimize your health. We remain focused on your progress — from your first appointment until your treatment ends. But don’t just take our word for it – our patients regularly recommend us to their family and friends.
We also leverage data and the latest techniques to create effective and efficient treatment options. We offer a wide range of specialized services to relieve your symptoms.
- Pain management and rehabilitation
- Education about your specific condition and how to minimize the risk of future injury
- Exercises to improve range of motion and flexibility
- Exercises to strengthen muscles and to improve coordination, balance, and endurance
- A customized home exercise program
- Lower healthcare costs than other treatment options, like surgery, imaging tests or medication
You’ll Find Relief With Physical Therapy
Our physical therapists are trained to treat a variety of conditions, including:
- Acute and chronic pain
- Arthritis pain
- Ankle and foot injuries
- Back and neck pain
- Dizziness and balance deficits
- Hand trauma and upper extremity injuries
- Hip and knee injuries
- Joint replacement
- Leg injuries and knee pain
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Orthopedic injuries
- Overuse injuries
- Personal and auto injuries
- Pain related to women’s health and pregnancy
- Pre- and post-surgical conditions
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Shoulder and elbow injuries
- Sports and performance injuries
- Work-related injuries
If you don’t see your condition, that doesn’t mean we don’t treat it!
Scheduling an appointment is easy, convenient and flexible.
We’ll schedule you fast, sometimes the same or next day, but always within 24 to 48 hours of requesting your first appointment.
Let’s talk! Give us a call for a complimentary assessment. We will help you crush your health goals.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get the latest on news that can impact your health, our specials & new treatments,
news from our community partners that can save you dollars and generally make your life better – and more!